Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Designing women

I love to knit (and I think pretty much anyone that knows me knows this). I have made patterns up in my head - or sometimes not even in my head, just on the needles as I go, but I wouldn't say I designed anything. I made Ashley some wrist warmers for part of her Halloween costume (she was an 80s pop star - I said pop star, she said 80s, she's so awesome:)), and just made the pattern up. I didn't look for a pattern and really they were only ribbed, nothing special or difficult, but I did write it down with intents to blog the pattern... And here we are 3-4 months later and I still haven't. I've never written a design or anything, so I worry that it's not right or someone will find flaws with it.

I'm sure I'll get the courage to post it at some point...

No comments: