Monday, November 14, 2011

It's been a very long time since I've posted, but I feel like I need to start again. So to start off I'm going to tell you about my friend Crystal. Her dog ran away a couple weeks ago and when he was found he was in pretty bad shape and had to have surgery. Well we know surgery is expensive and the cost of his surgery was jaw-dropping! Crystal is a fabulous photographer and is selling these calendars to help pay for the vet bills. Buy one for yourself or to give as gifts they're only $20! And if you live in the Memphis area you should call her to book some holiday photo sessions!

Jen over at Homemade by Jen is holding an auction fundraiser (for more information about it click here) and I jumped at the chance to make something & help out a friend.

I made a cute little snowman "mug rug" - bigger than a coaster smaller than a placemat - it's big enough for a mug (or cup :)) and a small treat. So if you think it's cute & are interested in bidding, click on over to my auction.

No comments: