Thursday, January 8, 2009

how bad is it really?

So today I am 30...

I don't think it'll be a huge deal for me, but everyone else makes a big deal of it so I worry a bit about what it means to be 30. Will it be better than my 20s? And let's be real, I had kids at 19 & 21 so I didn't have time to party all the time.

The things I have been thinking about a lot are taking better care of myself - take my vitamins, get enough calcium, eat healthier, workout more (it's only going to get harder to lose this weight now). Should I use eye cream so I don't get as many wrinkles? What do I need to be doing for myself?

Really, what is so different about 30?

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

i have heard from more than one friend that 34 is the best year of your life. only 3 1/2 years until i get there. then i guess it's all downhill?