Thursday, January 22, 2009

I was knitting up a storm for Christmas gifts, and once I finished the last one (which was actually last week or so) I just don't know what I want to work on next. I see so many patterns and pictures of things that I'd love to make, but just can't get started.
So here's a few of the things I made for Christmas gifts...
Gloria's socks (my mother-in-law)

Mike's USC hat (brother-in-law)

Kari's mini-sweater aka:shrug (sister-in-law)
Kari's sweaterTodd's pumpkin washcloths (my brother - and yes his kitchen is pumpkins, or rather jack-o-lanterns)

my mom's blanket
mom's blanket
Ruth's socks (my step mom)
Ruth's socks

I have also made several hats for my dad to send to injured soldiers, but I'll take photos of those later. My dad doesn't want gifts for himself, all he asks for is that we do things to help other people and so he sends me yarn to make hats for injured soldiers. I have also made wool hats & a helmet liner for soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan and squares for Warm Up America (and Ashley also made a square).

So now that I've finished all of this, I am at a loss as to what I should do next...

No comments: