Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Isn't he the best?

He really is, he's the best. :)
I love my husband, he's so sweet. I had emailed him that I was doing the 365 days self portrait project, and he asked me what my new profile is so he could check it out. Usually he's not allowed to go to outside websites on the work computers so I hadn't sent him a link to it or anything figuring I'd show him when he gets home. So tonight he checked it out and told me how creative I am and how good they are, etc. See when I look at other people's pictures I don't feel at all creative. I feel kind of cheesy sometimes. And I know I can not compare myself to others but there are some really amazing pictures out there. So it really made me feel good that he said that.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that many of the people doing projects like this on flickr have Photoshop and do a lot of post processing to add textures and do all kinds of fun stuff to their pictures. I don't have Photoshop, so I can just do the basic B&W, Sepia, antique settings.

One of the other things Jeff asked before he looked at the photos - "You're not doing any risque photos are you?" Hahaha, because he read my last blog post today too where I had said that. I'm definitely keeping it safe. (at least until he gets home and can approve them hehe)

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

Have you ever used Photoshop online? I'm not sure what all you can do, but it's free anyway. https://www.photoshop.com/