Monday, August 11, 2008

60, believe it or not it really is warm

It's been sunny all weekend, (yes it's 60 & we're warm enough) and I have high hopes that it will continue because Jeff's parents are coming to visit. Maybe, just maybe summer is here - for a little while anyway. I checked the weather.com forecast & it tells me that there's going to be showers all week and into next week, but really what do they know?

My dad's birthday is this week and he's going to be 60. It sounds so weird to say that because I don't see him as being that old. And then to add to that weirdness is the fact that Madonna is turning 50 just days after his. Strange...very strange. And we're not even going to talk about the fact that I will be 30 in just 5 short months. Lord, help me.

The kids start school next week! Hallelujah!

No comments: