Thursday, August 28, 2008

Knittings

So I have been pretty bad about taking pictures of the knitting I have done. But here's some things I've made and I promise that I'll update more often when I finish something.
Socks & legwarmers for Timothy, Alexis & Caleb
socks & legwarmers
Baby pinwheel blanket, not for any baby in particular (made from leftover Plymouth Encore), but when it was done blocking it still didn't lay flat, the edges curl - block again? circle "pinwheel" blanket blocking
these socks I made for my mom for her birthday - can't remember the pattern (I found it online) and the yarn color is called "North Carolina" can't remember by who - I bought it over a year ago because they were getting ready to move to NC my mommy's socks
And then these slippers were a Christmas gift for my stepmother Ruth. The top didn't felt the way the rest did (I did use the wool with the fur) and the Fair-Isle (my first time!) felted tighter than the striped. it was an experiment really, trying to make boot slippers. But they're pretty! felted slipper boots
I have some "works in progress" - a few I'm actively working on, some that are in danger of becoming "UnFinished Objects" (UFOs - doo doo doo doo, you are now entering the Twilight Zone), but they'll all get finished eventually.

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

cute. i've slacked off on doing my crochet for a long time now. i've just started picking it back up. digging through my stash is fun!