Monday, December 1, 2008

Of course we all know that Thanksgiving just passed, but since we had bad weather here the internet was only working off & on and I didn't write my "thankful" blog.

I am thankful for my husband. He does so much for our family, and although it can be very hard having him away when his boat has to go out it makes us appreciate him that much more when he comes home.
My kids. They have their ornery moments but they are great kids.
The U.S. Coast Guard. They pay the bills, keep a roof over our heads, food on our table, and thankfully we don't have to worry about lay-offs.
Our families. Jeff & I were both blessed with awesome parents and I thank God for that every day. There's nothing that any of them wouldn't do for us.
My friends. If it weren't for the totally awesome friends I have made here, I would be completely insane. This is a small town and there's not much to do, so we hang out a lot, we support each other and that is especially importnat when the boat is gone.

No comments: