Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Day

Today is a beautiful day! The sun is shining, there are few clouds in the sky, it doesn't matter that it's 35 degrees. And ask me if I care about the temp.? I do not. I opened my sunroof, blasted the radio (CD player actually, but really it's just a technicality). I was running some errands and then all of a sudden...I see the Open signs, turn the truck around and pull into Baja Taco. 34. my favorite restaurant (this was from the photo scavenger hunt last year)
The sign said they were open daily 10-2 (it'll change in May at least), did I care that it was 5 minutes to 2? Nope. I was getting a milkshake! Hot damn! That was like the cherry on top let me tell you, the day can't get any better.

When you've lived someplace like California most of your life, you don't know how much you'll miss the sun when it's gone and how happy it will make you when you do get some sunshine. It really makes me happy. Love it!
I tried to get a picture of my milkshake, but Roxy really wanted it, she wouldn't get out of the way.


Clearly she loves milkshakes too.

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

Roxy's a California girl too. :)