Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might

I'm currently reading Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber (I love the Blossom Street series), and that's got me thinking. What would my 20 wishes be? If you had to make a list of wishes - not goals, it could be something totally frivolous - what would they be?
So I'm going to start a list here, and hopefully make a full list for myself, and maybe someday I'll accomplish most, if not all, of it.
1. Take a European vacation (at least 2 weeks long)
2. Learn to Belly Dance
3. Own my own home
4. Visit all 50 states (I'm halfway there)
5. Figure out what I want to "do" - a job I am good at & love

Okay, so is that last one kind of vague? I don't know, it's something that I have struggled with for the last 10 years. But hey Paula Deen didn't find her calling until she was in her 40s, so there's hope for me.

And that's all I will give you of my *wish* list. But I'll be sure and let you know if I accomplish a wish from my full list.

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

i want to do belly dancing too. i just discovered there's a class near me. now i just have to find the time to do it. however, i found a "belly dancing" workout on Fit TV (i don't know if you get that channel). so i recorded it and i'm going to try it in the privacy of my home (so much less silly looking there!)