Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The sun finally makes an appearance!

This summer has pretty well sucked, very few sunny days, it rains most of the time & it's cold! Even when it's not raining it's cloudy & sprinkling or threatening rain. But we finally got some sun today, so we stayed outside all day soakin' it up. So here's a picture of Roxy today (I was a slacker with the camera, there were so many better pictures I could have taken but didn't have it with me)
and now because I feel like it I'm going to show you Roxy when we first got her at about 8 weeks old


And I would like to add that I bought some "Badger Anti-Bug Balm" and used it tonight since we were outside for hours (okay so it just came in the mail today, I wasn't saving it), and also made my friends put some on & let me know if it works. Well it did! I didn't get any bites, the bugs were swarming around so we were constantly swatting at them, but I did not get bit. And I think it worked for the other ladies too (but they were still annoyed with the bugs still hanging around) - just don't forget to put some on your feet if you're wearing sandals or flip-flops! So thanks Krstlchik for the tip on that stuff!

1 comment:

Crystal Chick said...

Awesome! I'm so glad it worked for you. I get a little paranoid talking up a product when someone else goes to use it. I always hope it works as well for them as it did for me. :)