Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hole-y Pants, Batman!

What do you do when your favorite pair of jeans gets a hole in the crotch? Me, I sewed a patch over it. Now what do you do when you have 2 holes? *sigh* probably throw them away. Makes me sad because they are so comfy, but that 2nd hole is really very big - it ripped fast. I just spent $3 on that patch, should I salvage it before I throw the pants out? lol

Having a puppy is almost harder than having a toddler running around. She jumps a lot higher than my kids ever could, and sneaks into small spaces they never would have thought of. So I can't just put stuff up on top of the table or on the counter because she will get it down. Besides food stuffs, she is especially fond of pencils, knitting needles & yarn, and cardboard boxes (any size or thickness). The problem now is that she has outgrown the crate she came on the airplane with, so her new bed is our bed.

No comments: