Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Juneau the Capital of Alaska?

So I am leaving this evening for Juneau for a couple days. I'll be back on Friday. I'm hoping that it's not raining there as much as it is here - ugh. It's been raining for days and days, you tend to lose track after a while. It did stop long enough yesterday to take the dogs on a good walk - not just a potty break, so that was nice. Roxy hates the rain & even avoids puddles. But Maddy has such thick fur I don't think she even notices the rain. But I'm realy getting tired of this pouring-down, soak-your-jeans-in-a-minute rain. And the wind we had for a few days certainly did not help, well except to blow the rain sideways so that the covered porch was all wet.

Ooh exciting news - the Vet came to town! So Roxy got her shots and is now vaccinated for rabies. And she weighs 20.8 lbs! I thought she was around 15, shows what I know. She's getting so big, I don't think she'll be able to fit under the seat to fly.

No comments: