Thursday, September 4, 2008

New & Improved!

I am sure that you noticed all the new & exciting things I have added to this blog. What do you mean, No? Alright well I'll point it all out to you. So I have my followers as well as the blogs that I follow over there on the left. And then I added the Green Bay scoreboard on the left as well (in case you're reading my blog while they are playing, you won't miss the score). And then at the bottom is a "This Day in History". I like that, but it's so far away down at the bottom of the page, but it's too big to put on the side there. And I'm not sure if it automatically updates every day so we'll see about that.

I signed up for Ravelry the other day and got my invitation today, so I have been busy today making my profile and adding stuff & finding people I know (so if you happen to be reading this & I haven't added you I'm knittymel - big surprise, eh?).

I have finished Ashley's sweater Ashley's new sweater
she loves it & wants to wear it every day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Too cute...both the sweater and Ashley. She's getting so grown up! Love and kisses to her from Grandma