Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Knitting goodness

Here are a few pictures that I took of some of the knitting I've been working on since my camera broke...


this is Roxy modeling B's Harry Potter scarf (she really wanted to get in the pictures, so I made her model instead of just get in the way haha)

I made this scarf for myself, it's seed stitch & I just used what was left of the ivory from a hat (Thirteen Mile Lamb & Wool Co.) and the blue was on clearance here - I just knit until I ran out of yarn.

I am made this shawl (secret gift) and I finished it last night after this picture was taken, but I have to block it & then I'll get more pics.


and I'm also working on this helmet liner. A neighbor asked if I'd be willing to help - she volunteered to make some for someone else and since she knows I like charity knitting... lol, and the yarn was donated (it's Cascade 220).


I have other things I'm working on, but I'm not going to blog about them until after the holidays :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of Roxy modeling the scarf! I like the new name of your blog.