Saturday, November 15, 2008

supreme happiness

My hubby is home! So very happy to have him home. He's been gone for about 2 months, and it can be hard with 2 stubborn kids who love to test me & push their limits. And this year his boat has been gone for an unusually large amount of time - about 8 or 9 months of the year when typically it's about 6 months. So yeah it's been a long year.

Anyway, he didn't bring home everything he bought while they were gone, but just a few important things - 1 being my new camera!! Yay! I have taken a few pictures and started reading the user's manual, but we've just been hanging out mostly. He does have to go to work in the morning, so maybe I'll take the kids out and try it out more - get some pictures of otters, eagles and other nature. It's a Nikon D60 and it will definitely be a (long) process of learning how it works & all the great things it can do.

No comments: